Lange Nacht der Bewerbung – GRAZ
28th November 2022 at WKO Steiermark in Graz
2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
2 p.m. to 3 p.m. – live keynote with doria
3 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. – Job Wall
4.15 p.m. to 4.50 p.m. – Ceremonial opening to the LNDB
5 p.m. to 10 p.m. – Job interviews, meeting point, key notes, big buffet, Beauty Corner & Shiatsu Corner, individual trainings and more!
10 p.m. – Farewell ceremony with big prize draw for all applicants
You want to participate? Then secure one of the 300 spots at the Lange Nacht der Bewerbung in GRAZ. We are looking forward to numerous registrations ?!
Registration for the LNDB – this is how it works:
Inform yourself in advance about the participating companies on our homepage. Each company has its own company page, where you can learn more about the IT jobs you are looking for, and their company philosophy.
- Decide on a minimum of 2 or a maximum of 7 companies, which you would like to apply to. The more companies you name, the easier it will be for us to assign/match you.
- Fill in the form below and answer all our questions. In the registration form you can also upload your CV (here you can find sample resumes if you need inspiration). Info: We do not check your CV for quality/design but need it for the allocation of interviews. If you get accepted, we will send your CV to your assigned companies in advance. Please provide your CV with a clear title, preferably „CV + name“ as a PDF-file. Here you can also find more career tips from Doria.
- Once we receive your documents, we will review your application and let you know between 18-19/11/2022 if you are in. We keep our fingers crossed for you. 300 applicants can then look forward to an acceptance. Info: Unfortunately, we cannot provide any information about the status of your application during the application phase, as the organizational effort behind it is simply too big.
- You will receive either an acceptance or a rejection. You will receive information about which companies you will be interviewed by, as well as your interview times and all other information after you have been accepted.
- If you want to withdraw your application, please let us know as soon as possible and write to email@example.com!
Students & Pupils can apply even if they are not available until summer 2023 (for example for summer jobs/internships).
APPLICATION START: 2nd November 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16th November 2022 (midnight!)
EVENT: 28th November 2022, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- The application online formular is only available in German.
- Only complete filled out applications can be accepted.
- The application can only be done via our online formular. Applications via mail are not valid!
- We are trying our best to provide and support all non-German-speaking people with English information. But please be aware that a big part of our information material is still in German. Moreover, people at the event speak mainly German, even if the job interviews can be done in English. Thus, basic knowledge in German is a must.
- As mentioned before our event is only for invited people. It’s not possible to spontaneously stop by on the day of the event. You need to apply before.
- Only an acceptance is an invitation the event.
If there are any problems or troubles with the application formular please let us know (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll try to help you as soon as possible. We are looking forward to meet you soon at the LNDB!?